Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: FREE CONTEST\enter & win Cyber Sabres now

From: grendel@netaxs.com (Michael Handler)
Date: 24 Jun 1994 06:51:46 GMT
Subject: Re: FREE CONTEST\enter & win Cyber Sabres now
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Barnum Lives! (contest@netcom.com) wrote:
> There's an old saying about contests- "if you can't give away really cool
[ snip ]
> otherwise restricted. The decision of the judges is final.

	Sorry, Gaffans. Please ignore this. Some moron at Netcom is
having fun, posting this to over 1000 USENET groups (and in some cases,
gated mailing lists). Check out news.admin.misc for the full story.
	Bye, all... {ObToriFan.. :)}

Michael Brandt Handler                                <grendel@netaxs.com>
Philadelphia, PA                            PGP v2.6 public key on request
Boycott PSI, Inc. & Canter & Siegel    <<NSA>> 1984: We're Behind Schedule
 "With opiates of silicon / Big Brother schemes to rule the nation" -- BR