Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TLTCTC on Swedish Television

From: i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 13:09:37 +0200
Subject: Re: TLTCTC on Swedish Television
To: love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>Attention all Nordic fans. TLTCTC will be shown on Swedish Television
>under the title 'The Red shoes', on the night June 22-23 between 0:35
>- 1:25 on TV1 or TV2 a can`t remember which and don't have a paper
>handy.
>
>	Jan

Say No More, say no more....

Actually, I was about to tell you all about it, but someone was quicker.
Good thing though: more people will see it that way.

A friend of mine (who lives in Gothenburg too, Jan) told me he could
order TLTCTC as an import from Holland, from some record store in
Gothenburg. I have avoided reading postings about TLTCTC until I
have seen it, so I didn't realize the video was already released in some
countries.
I don't recall the name of the store right now, but if there are any
people living in the vicinity (read western Sweden) of Gothenburg,
interested in the video, I could always dig up the name of that store.

video,

BTW
Stuart M. Castergine writes:

>51