Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Kate song?

From: dbodoh@spoons.mitre.org (David Bodoh)
Date: 20 Jun 1994 14:35:33 GMT
Subject: New Kate song?
To: rec-music-gaffa@linus.mitre.org
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: dbodoh@spoons.mitre.org (David Bodoh)

Some weeks ago, someone (I think it was on this group) posted that
there will be a CD released sometime in June, containing a new
Kate song, "The Man I Love."  The CD is titled "Jonathan Shalit
Presents The Glory Of Gershwin."  The CD also has oodles of other
artists.  I was just wondering if this is real, and has anyone
heard any more about it.

-dave
--
 David Bodoh                            dbodoh@maestro.mitre.org