Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Last Call for Shirts!

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 94 18:18:27 PDT
Subject: Last Call for Shirts!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

If anyone has ordered Lovehounds T-Shirts but hasn't heard from me yet,
please try and contact me again!

And for those of you who haven't ordered yet, I'll print up more for
any that are ordered, but once Printing starts, that will be it!

Response has been overwhelming.  I originally thought maybe 2 or 3 dozen
folk would be interested, but I'm already on my 8 dozenth, and am about
to start the 9th, so don't be afraid of not being able to get one!
But, like I said, once printing starts, I won't start any more, and once
they're gone, that's it.  There will be no second run (at least not
by ME :-)

They're $12.00 a pop plus postage, in case you're interested, with a picture
of the cover of The Dreaming in front, with the caption "Suspended in
rec.music.gaffa".  On the back will HOPEFULLY be a scan of a note from
Kate saying

	To Everyone at
		  "Love Hounds"
         Thanks for all your support
                 with love
                  Kate Bush
                       XXX

On the back (if I can't successfully scan this, I'll have a KT logo).

Stev0 the overwhelmed

"Welcome to the working week" - some other Elvis