Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cloudbusting

From: dyer_pd@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 1994 23:37:25 +1200
Subject: Cloudbusting
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

Help!
How do I get into the cloudbusting archives? I dont have FTP but I use
FTPMAIL quite successfully.The FAQ claims that to access cloudbusting I
chdir to usenet/rec.music.gaffa/kb/cloudbusting but if I get a dir on
kb, cloudbusting doesn't exist so when I try FTPMAILing all I get is
directory does not exist! I'm probably just being thick.
                                                         Phil