Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas

From: dyer_pd@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 1994 23:17:10 +1200
Subject: Katemas
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Guys.
I'm toying with the idea of holding some kind of get together on or around
the 30th.I'm just trying to gauge interest at the mo' so if you are going to
be in the Wellington (New Zealand) region around this time then let me
know.I've got a couple of interesting Kate items but anything else would be
much appreciated.Maybe we could convince Uli, or Chris 'N' Vickie, or even
IED themselves to fly over and bring all the really cool stuff with them.
:-)                                                    Phil