Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hammersmith Concert Video

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 16:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hammersmith Concert Video
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

If I remember correctly, someone posted not too long ago that the reason
a complete tape of Hammersmith was not available is that there were
equipment problems the day (or days) that the video was made.  Some of
the video may not have a quality of sound that can be cleaned up enough
for a full release of the program.

Though I wouldn't mind having a CD of the thing . . . every so often if I
make a tape I like to pop a live song on, and the ones available on CD
I've quite overused by now.  And it is such a pain to fast forward
through the video to the right spot . . .

Karen  kln@crl.com