Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Burning Desire and Hammersmith Odeon

From: RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 17:46:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Burning Desire and Hammersmith Odeon
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

Does anyone really know why Kate only released a Video of the Hammersmith
Odeon concert and not a live recording?  It seems like as an artist who
never tours, Kate would try to fill our needs for live recordings (yeah,
right...) and put out a live album of this concert.

It would be nice if she did something like Oingo Boingo and put out an album
of in studio 'live' tracks. That way she wouldn't have to travel to satisfy
our lust for live music.

I have 'Burning Desire' and wonder how it compairs to other boots of her
Concert.

Blah, Blah, Blah...

Aaron
ridley@zasu.sprl.umich.edu

ps... I passed my prelims... I am now in U of M's Space Physics Program!!!
      Hurrah!