Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

She's everywhere!

From: Silo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 94 23:28:29 EDT
Subject: She's everywhere!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "Silo" <Silo@aol.com>

Just a small tidbit:  My wife showed me a book she's been reading called
_Agyar_ by Steven Brust.  It has a couple of Kate references; one in an
iteration of a characters album library, and another later reference
where one character asks another something to the effect "Kate Bush,
she's Irish isn't she?" to which the other replied "Yes".

I suppose I could read through this book myself for a more accurate quote
if there is interest.

--Michael Knight
silo@aol.com