Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in Singer-Songwriters Book

From: bmiller@zdlmail.zdlabs.ziff.com (Miller, Ben)
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 94 11:49:25 PST
Subject: Kate in Singer-Songwriters Book
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Encoding: 538 Text

Hello everyone,

I saw a new book called Singer-Songwiters, which contained a complimentary entry
about Kate.  I didn't take down the author or publisher, but if I get it i will
post.  The entry began with the b&w Kate-with-a-peach photo and was very current
- it included information on TRS and TLTC&TC.  The book heaped the usual praise
about Kate's orginality, integrity, and creativity.  It didn't communicate
anything I hadn't heard or read before.

Regards,

Ben Miller
bmiller@zdmail.zdlabs.ziff.com