Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Well I must go (for now)

From: tsiekn <tsiekn@essex.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 1994 17:21:26 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Well I must go (for now)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: tsiekn@essex.ac.uk

Well hello there fellow love-hounders..

  Well time has come and I must go home for the summer (something I want to
do) and therefore must unsubscribe to this mailing list (something I
*definitely* don't want to do)..
So please UNSUBSCRIBE me..it's definitely been fun,informative and very
enjoyable being here..also I am very grateful to whoever it was who has
written THE GARDEN and CLOUDBUSTING, which I have laserprinted and bound into
proper book volumes..also thanks to those who sent (or are going to send) me
cassettes of Kate's stuff which I,as a nine year kate fan, never knew even
existed...
Well bye then all and enjoy your summer..see you in 3.5 months..

                                        Kerry Tsielepis..