Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Interview/Picture Disk

From: leex0207@gold.tc.umn.edu (Daryl Lee)
Date: Sat, 28 May 1994 04:34:09 GMT
Subject: Interview/Picture Disk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@news6.cis.umn.edu (Usenet News Administration)

Hi all:

I was browsing around my local used record store and ran across two copies
of a Kate Bush interview/picture disk on vinyl.  I'm not sure what these are,
but one side has a picture of Kate playing bass(?).

Anyways, if these are sought after items I'd be willing to pick them up
for anyone who wants them.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the foresight
to, um, put them in a place that I could be sure to find them again, so
there's no guarantee that they'll be there when I go again.

Cheers,
Daryl

P.S. They were, to all appearances, new -- i.e. in a tape-sealed, heavy-duty
plastic liner.