Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

lemon kittens/danielle dax

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu (lasagna breeze)
Date: Tue, 24 May 94 23:41:05 EDT
Subject: lemon kittens/danielle dax
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

shaun@hew.mincom.oz.au (Shaun Hayes) sez:
>Pop Eyes has just been released for the first time on CD.

that reminds me: biter of thorpe/world serpent distribution has finally
released two lemon kittens albums on disc in the uk: _the big dentist..._
and _we buy a hammer for daddy_. the lemon kittens are a way off-kilter
pop sort of thing not for the faint of heart. patented weirdness. if you
like early danielle dax, it's likely that you'll appreciate the lemon
kittens. as for me, if i had heard the lemon kittens before i heard amy
denio, i would have thought that amy reminded me of them. however, it
was the other way around....

+w