Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The SOS interview

From: i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Tue, 24 May 94 11:06:59 +0200
Subject: Re: The SOS interview
To: love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

 Peter Byrne Manchester <PMANCHESTER@ccmail.sunysb.edu> Writes:

>      Well, there *are* typos, but these aren't among them (worst is
>`Nemann' for the Neumann U47 mike;

I thought 'Nemann' looked strange somehow. I'm very pleased to know they
used it. IMHO the Neumann U47 is the best mike there is. When my band
made some recordings, I used one, and let me tell you:it's dynamics is
exeptional! It even made *me* sound good ;)

Mikael Jakonen                                Cool people wear colour-shades
                                     REALLY COOL people wear colour-contacts
i23mikja@gandalf.his.se                                Live Long and Prosper