Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Box Set ( Canadian )

From: Stephen Golden -27100 <goldes@cctw13.fw.gs.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 1994 14:37:18 -0400
Subject: The Box Set ( Canadian )
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

This weekend I finally scored big and got myself a copy of
the Canadian box set ( and its about time ).  I had just about
given up home on finding a box set...whenever I saw them they
were always priced between $150 and $190.  The first thing I
did when I got home...was listen to the Dreaming!

Now, the Dreaming does not qualify as my favorite KaTe album
( much to the chagrin of some lovehounds ), that honor goes
to Hounds of Love ( and sometimes NfE ).  But I listened to
The Dreaming since it seems to be the KaTe album I listen to
the least.  It's not my least favorite, but all of the other
albums seem to have a set time in my schedule, while this one
just flows free.  For example, I listen to NfE when I'm feeling
emotional, and to TKI when I'm cleaning the bathroom ( can't
explain, that's just what I do ).  There's no set time for the
Dreaming.

Anyway, my question ( I guess I feel like I always need to have one ),
is why does my box set have the *USA* cover for TKI rather than
the Canadian one?