Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW question

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Sun, 22 May 94 17:02 CDT
Subject: Re: TWW question
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 Evgenii Shtefan <johnny@iochem.irkutsk.su> asks:

>Hi everybody!
>
>This Woman's Work is my favourite thing now. But where did it come from?
>As far as I know there is no such album in Kate's discographie.

   The song _This Woman's Work_ was written for John Hughes' film
_She's Having A Baby_. It was originally only available on the
soundtrack of that film. It later appeared on her album _The Sensual
World_. When the anthology was created, "This Woman's Work" was a
perfect description of the contents of a box set of (almost) all of
Kate's work. Which one did you mean?

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)