Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WH old / new vocal debate

From: hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr S P Thomas)
Date: 22 May 1994 22:40:19 +0100
Subject: WH old / new vocal debate
To: rec-music-gaffa@pipex.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	Just for the record, having not taken part in such a discussion before
on RMG:

	I prefer the original vocal to WH. Whatever the advantage of a more
mature-sounding voice in the 1986 version, it still lacks the passion of the
1977 original. So there we have it, I have spoken my mind.

Cheers,

Steve

Steve Thomas - hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk           "Some say that Heaven is Hell,
* Dept. of History, Univ. of Warwick *           Some say that Hell is Heaven."
*     Coventry, Warwickshire, UK     *                        (Kate Bush, 1981)