Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Date: Sun, 15 May 94 12:14:58 +0100
To: cmh205

I've been giving my brain a real going over to come up with roughly 19 of the
questions.These are not in the same order and the wording maybe significantly
different than PDFM's originals!!
1)Who directed the film 'The Red Shoes'?

2)Name all the songs with 'love' in the title?

3)Name the location of the 'Cloudbusting' video?

4)Who was 'Teddy' as mentioned in 'moments of pleasure'?

5)Who mixed the recent 'Shoedance' mix of 'The Red Shoes'?

6)Which of Kate's video did Roy Harper appear in?

7)Which Go West song did Kate provide backing vocals for?

8)Which song has the lyric 'You know that'll be waiting'?

9)Which song was inspired by 'Cerve Cerve'(forgive any spelling mistake!)

10)Which song has the lyric 'You and me babe against the world'?

11)Name the track off Roy harper's album 'Unknown Soldier' which Kate duetted
on?

12)Name the guardian angels mentioned in 'Lily'?

13)Who played guitar on 'Big Stripey Lie'?

14)Which Video did Einstein appear in?

15)Who originally wrote 'Lord Of The Reedy River'?

16)Which song did Hue And Cry cover?

17)Which track was  inspired by a Ken Russell film?

18)What is the name of aperson mentioned in one of Kate's songs who comes
from Iraq?

19)Which song mentions 'Bolan and Moony'? (This may not have been a question!)

20)WhichBig Country track did Kate appear on?(Again I'm not sure whether this
was one of the questions!!)

Well I hope you enjoy them,it goes without saying that FULL answers are
required to ensure full marks!!Be careful on question 11 what you think is the
full answer may not be the full answer!
I reckon looking back on it that my team got 14/15 depending on the strictness
of marking,so we were still miles behind the winners even if we did get 14 or
15.
Regarding my earlier comments of the disorgansation of Love-Hounds,the loud-
ness of the music made it virtually impossible to communicate,this didn't
happen at the previous convention,hence my comments!
Anyway I would like to thank all the Homeground team and the KBC for a very
good day.
Andy Semple mty027@uk.ac.cov.cck