Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Red Shoes singles and such...

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 15 May 1994 12:05:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Red Shoes singles and such...
To: Stephen Golden -27100 <goldes@cctw13.fw.gs.com>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

A while ago Stephen golden asked:
> On top of all of the previous cd singles, I also picked up the

> UK Rubberband Girl 12" ( for that great picture! ), and I am considering
> picking up MOP 12" for the instrumental version.  While I'm at it,
> does anyone know if the German ETM has the same picture, and is
> the cd in color???

The German ETM has basically the same picture as the US ETM, though the
original picture is cut off at different positions (a few millimeters only)
on both CDs. This is basically due to the fact that the German ETM is
a slim jewel pack while the US one is a thick jewel pack. The picture on
the CDs is basically identical, though the German (other than the US one)
is in full color and also extends more to the center of the disc.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Mann, was glaubst'n Du, was das fuer 'ne Rechenleistung is?" - "'n 66'er,
_mindestens_" (2*anon, CeBIT '94, SGI booth, Onyx/PowerChallenge presentation)