Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Film

From: rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Richard Caley)
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 14:28:49 GMT
Subject: Re: The Film
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (C News Software)

In article <1994May11.115447.16212@unix.brighton.ac.uk>, It's in the trees... It's coming... (iittic) writes:

iittic> The same could be said of the sequence for Eat The Music but
iittic> the saving grace is the fact that there are a couple of cut
iittic> away shots to break it up a bit and one of the key events of
iittic> the plot occurs during the sequence (the symbols fly out of
iittic> Mirranda's hand and flutter down the tunnel).

I like the EtM bit, it's silly.

I saw it with someone from South America who pointed out that some of
the fruit on the floor isn't exactly very tropical - lots of apples.
Maybe they had lots of retakes and ran out of mangoes:-).

They should have had someone play Lilly, I don't think she came
accross very well.

The big plus point, is it's now obvious wht the lesser pentagram
ritual is backwards - she's in looking glass land after all.

--
rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk			_O_