Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's songs with "love" in them

From: mas@csa.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich)
Date: 12 May 1994 02:31:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate's songs with "love" in them
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9405111808.aa05353@APG-9.APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL> kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL (Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900) writes:
>Geoff Parks writes
>>..name all the kate's songs with "love" in the title...we got 5....
>So Geoff (neat spelling), what ARE the three kate songs with "love " in
>them?
>
>1.  Hounds of Love

These are the only other ones I could come up with:

All The Love,
And So Is Love,
Love and Anger,
My Lagan Love,
Oh To Be In Love,
Why Should I Love You

Which is at least seven, but there are probably more of them...
(Would "Hounds Of Love (Alternative)" count as another one?)

Of course, during the trivia quiz, I could only think of *three*!! -
I'm ashamed to call myself a Kate Fan... :-)