Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-Hounds!

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 11 May 94 15:49:05 EDT
Subject: Love-Hounds!
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

As for the love quiz question... this is hard.
Were the teams in isolation booths and timed?

I came up with 6 titles containing the word love... are there more?
question is, does "L'Amour Looks Something like You" count?  :-)

Maybe next time the lovehounds shouldn't be so cocky and should
conduct some practice quiz sessions before the Con... people could
post questions similar to the quiz questions asked and everyone
could take a shot at answering them.  I bet we could cover some
of the actual questions posed, and only LoveHounds would have access
to the practice session.   (Actually, this could be fun anyways...)

-mjm