Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

How many are subscribing

From: Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900 <kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>
Date: Wed, 11 May 94 13:51:28 EDT
Subject: How many are subscribing
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

In Mikael Jakonen's post he says,

>...I would like to know how many are subscribing....

I too am curious about this.  I was on Happy Rhodes mail list for
a brief time and I remember seeing a list posted periodically giving
the names of all the subscribers. (May have included emails and
locations - I just forget).

Any ways, I always wondered how that was done.  If the list administrator
posted that just for information to everyone or if it was part of a
FAQ.

Is there any way we could periodically get a list posted of all of the
love-hounds names?

How many people are on this list, does any one know?

Good question Mikael!