Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Paddy Bush

From: Craig Heath <craig@sco.COM>
Date: Mon, 9 May 94 13:35:18 BST
Subject: Paddy Bush
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Since nobody seemed to know when Paddy's birthday was, when I asked
here a while ago, I asked the man himself yesterday; it's the 9th of
December, if anyone's interested.

Incidentally, I can recommend giving his new CD "Skyscraping" a try.
I bought it on spec, and it's not at all what I expected; as Paddy
said to me "it's not _too_ folky" - if you can imagine an acoustic
version of Tangerine Dream, it's a bit like that.

		- Craig @ SCO near London.