Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

First reactions!

From: Andy Semple <mty027@cck.coventry.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 May 94 10:24:08 +0100
Subject: First reactions!
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Not a bad day yesterday at the Convention!Music was good,Kate was there to
introduce the film,Del was amusing,quiz was good etc.
The only negative points was the food situation,the hippodrome catered for 400
when they were told to cater for at least 1000!!The other point was the
disorganisation of Love-hounds this time,after the last convention it was a
little disappointing .I know that people congregated together but something
wasn't quite there.In answer to Graham the same team won the quiz as last time.
The only Love-hounds I really spoke to were Neil Calton and Stephen Thomas.The
film was not bad really although Kate shouldn't give up the day job!!Three new
tracks were played,(1) Cover version of Sexual Healing,(2)The man I Love(the
Larry Adler thingy),(3)New remix of Rubberband girl.
Sorry this is short and confused but my head is still spinning!
Andy Semple