Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CALLING ALL NEW HAVEN, CT TORI FANS

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 1994 20:07:02 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: CALLING ALL NEW HAVEN, CT TORI FANS
To: rdt@gradient.cis.upenn.edu, ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu, love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET, fte@yoyo.cc.monash.edu

Hi!

This is a desperate plea.

I live in New Haven, Connecticut, less than one mile from the Palace PAC,
where Tori Amos will be playing on Monday, June 13.  Tickets go on sale
at 10:00 AM this Saturday, May 7, and the show has been well-advertised.

The only catch is, on Saturday I'm going to be in London
for the ecto party/ Kate Bush convention, and thus unable to pick up any
tickets.

If you are planning to go to this show and, moreover, are planning to go to
the Palace box office on Saturday morning to pick up tickets, PLEASE send me
e-mail THIS MINUTE, since I won't be able to check mail after Thursday night.

If Tori plays less than a mile away from my house and I can't go to the show,
I'm going to be VERY upset.  I hope one of you can help me out!  Thanks...

Meredith
meth@delphi.com