Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RMGList - subscribe

From: Brand Burfield <BRAND@prag.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 03 May 94 15:34:33 EDT
Subject: RMGList - subscribe
To: <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

My company's system operator has just left, and our network newsfeed left
with him.  I am a Kate Bush fan, and enjoyed reading and posting to
rec.music.gaffa.  I don't know if this is the proper procedure, but I would

like to subscribe to rec.music.gaffa (or Love-hounds, or whatever the KB
subscription list is).

My E-Mail address is: BRAND@prag.MHS.Compuserve.COM

I haven't had an R.M.G. "fix" in over two weeks and I'm going through
withdrawals.  If anyone in the know gets this message in a bottle and can
help me subscribe, I would be greatly appreciative.

*   "I wash the panes. I clean the stains away." - KB (GOoMH)       *
*   "She's tidied up and I can't find anything!" - T Dolby (SBMwS)  *
B^^) B^^) * "...I've never been	so happy to be alive.." - KB (PotP) *
B-<  B-<  * "Me too!" - BB                                          *
B__) B__) *  -------> BRAND@prag.MHS.CompuServe.COM <-------        *