Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Convention recognition

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 17:11:00 +0000
Subject: Convention recognition
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
>Subject: Updated KateCon Love-Hounds list
>(Anybody got any good ideas how we should identify ourselves to each
>other as Love-Hounds?)

At the last convention Andy (IED) had prepared badges which he handed
out to all the Lovehounds. He had positioned himself in a prominent
place in the hall and if I remember correctly had erected a poster
or a banner so that we all knew where to congregate. Maybe I still have
my badge from last time.

I think that in an early post about the Convention, Peter has said that
there would be meeting points in this venue so it should be possible to
set up a Lovehounds gathering point again.  Who plans on being there
early?

Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: