Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rubberband Girl single

From: Gary Moore <gmoore@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 13:15:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Rubberband Girl single
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I'd been getting the digest format of the list for a long time, but was
just saving it because I didn't have the time to read all the off-topic
garbage; I thought I'd wait until it passed . . .

Anyway.  From the IGG list and someone's comment here, I understand that
there are two (2) "Rubberband Girl" singles with different material on
them?  I picked up one when it was first released; is there another I
"need" to look for?

 gmoore@u.washington.edu        "I want to lie shipwrecked and comatose,
 surreal@eskimo.com                          Drinking fresh mango juice.
 magritte@goren.u.wash...        Goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes..."