Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

All the things that you wanted for me..

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 15:18:06 -0400
Subject: All the things that you wanted for me..
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

1) Jorn: Fuck off.

2) Chris and Vickie: Dont even post ONE more iota of stuff about Jorn or
the whole situation. Dont taunt the Anti-Christ..or should I say Anti-KaTeist.

3) To everyone: Well, over the weekend, if anyone cares, I actually found
some Kate imports to my shock..I went to a mall an hour away, and found
some juicy things, compared to what little I can find in my lowly mall. I
eventually bought the MoP Box (which was the same price as the reg. MoP
import without the 4 prints..odd.) and TRS #1..Which made me really happy,
obviously. I showed someone the MoP and they said "What's that..a skull?!"
I just laughed. I like the smile on her face on that. I also had to choose
between TRS #1 and #2 to my dismay..do you think I made the right choice?
I'm happy now because I have one copy of every song that's been a single..
That just makes me happy because that's all I can afford with Tori sucking
up all my money. =) [Also purchased: Annie Lennox "Coldest", fantastic.]

-Kevin H.
Happy dancing..

--
ATTENTION: If you know what happened to Siobhan Fahey of Shakespear's Sister,
and/or why Marcella Detroit has her own solo album (Jewel) out, please mail