Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My growing killfile. (There is an ObKate in this post.)

From: hart@corona.math.vt.edu (Heath David)
Date: 2 May 1994 18:58:57 GMT
Subject: My growing killfile. (There is an ObKate in this post.)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I got my nipple pierced this weekend and it still hurts.  And I
have a final exam  this week that will probably not keep me from
failing the class I'm taking -- my teacher hates me, you see,
and the grades he gives me are deliberate distortions and
misrepresentations of my true ability in the class...

I'm so glad I finally found a UseNet group for posting gripes
about our personal lives.  Now, if only I could find the Kate
Bush group that *used* to be here...

Up until about a week ago, my killfile for this group was completely
empty.  I don't mind the occasional Tori/Happy/Sarah/Jane/* post, but
I'm really tired of people who think their lives are so damned important
that it's worth disturbing the hundreds (thousands?) of people who
came here expecting to find news about Kate Bush.

I asked once before that the sniping be moved, and received
e-mail (from Jorn Barger, whom I have asked not to mail me again)
calling me "evil".  Anyway, I've stopped expecting any of you to
be courteous enough to respect the topicality of this group.
Today my killfile nuked more posts than it left behind, and this
saddens me.

As promised, there *is* an ObKate in this post:
What are the differences among the various versions of the
song (not the boxed set) "This Woman's Work"?

Heath