Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

William Reich versus UFOs

From: i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Mon, 2 May 94 13:53:24 +0200
Subject: William Reich versus UFOs
To: love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Douglas Alan <nessus@mit.edu> writes:

>Big Stripey Lie
>---------------
>A rusty swing, crunching guitar, feedback, shitloads of passion.  "Big
>Stripey Lie" is everything music should be.  Kate sings a devastating
>combination of patient, reasoned discussion, and unrestrained wailing.
>Nigel Kenedy's violin is the final touch that makes this track a true
>masterpiece.

and

>Grade: A+ (100)

I could not agree more, you really caught the essence of that one.
It really is a masterpiece.

Other topics:

silo@aol.com writes:

>I just mention this because if he *was* seeing UFO's regularly, it could have
>driven him just a little crazier, if you see my meaning.

I see your meaning.

But I think it's time to point out that seeing a UFO does not equal seeing
aliens from outer space, but just a flying object, with an unknown
design, and/or unknown origin. If *I* was crasy, I'd propably see a lot
of UFOs too. Especially after watching StarTrek on TV. But then, some
friends think I *am* crasy just bacause I *want* to see StarTrek...  ;)

Mikael Jakonen                                That cloud looks like.... a UFO?

i23mikja@gandalf.his.se                                  Live Long and Prosper