Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kon Questions (was Re: Love-Hounds Digest #10.109

From: s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com (P D Fitzgerald-Morris)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 18:34:48 GMT
Subject: Re: Kon Questions (was Re: Love-Hounds Digest #10.109
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <CMM-RU.1.4.767299327.vickie@pilot.njin.net> vickie@pilot.njin.net (WretchAwry) writes:

>I have a couple of questions though...Peter?
>
>What time do the doors open? Also, how is the place set up? Is it an
>open space like the last time, or a theater-like setting with fixed
>seats? I think it would be great to get an area for love-hounders/
>gaffians/ectophiles to sit together, the way it was the last time.
>
>Vickie

Hello All,

Tickets are selling nicely. We're almost up to 900, including a good
contingent from Europe and the states.

Doors open 12.00 Midday.

The Hippodrome is one of London's grand old theatres now converted to
one of its trendiest nightclubs, so it will be something like the last
convention. There is a stage with a large open space around it, and
large rooms off where the merchandise stall will be.

See you all there!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH