Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Waking the Witch lyrics

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 94 03:58 CDT
Subject: Re: Waking the Witch lyrics
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>I need the complete lyrics to Waking the Witch--my copy of HoL doesn't
>have them, and I want to use them in my thesis.  If anyone has a copy
>could you post them to me, Marcella, cella@cats.ucsc.edu?  Thanks in
>advance.

   Could and did, but I'd like to take the opportunity to mention the
wonderful service that Dave Datta of the University of Wisconsin -
Parkland is providing via the Lyrics Server.

   Just ftp to -

ftp.uwp.edu

   and for Kate lyrics cd to

/pub/music/lyrics/b/bush.kate

   lyrics for hundreds of artists and thousands of songs are arranged
by album. This site also has pictures, guitar tablature, mailing list
archive (Happy Rhodes, Kate, Tori Amos and many more) and gobs of other
stuff. This site is sometimes available via Gopher and (I believe) WWW.

   This is also one of the best arranged and maintained sites around,
a model of proper archive structure. It is once again accepting uploads.

   Joe-Bob says "Check it out."

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)

    "For the Wall Street Journal to criticize my wife for making money
is like Field & Stream criticizing someone for catching a fish."
                                               - President Bill Clinton