Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Help a Russian friend

From: ea965@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jon Haverman)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 15:44:04 -0400
Subject: Help a Russian friend
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello Kate fans,

	I have a friend who resides in Russia, who is interested
in joinning the Kate Bush fan club. Anyone have idea on which
would be the easiest way for him to join? He's also looking
for a pen-pal who enjoys music as much as him. He likes
Kate(obviously), Marillion/Fish(YES),Genesis/Gabriel and
few others. E-mail me please if you can be of some assistance.
And, yes he can read and write in English.

JON HAVERMAN   ea965@Cleveland.Freenet.edu