Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KDVS KaTe Special

From: szpltdwn@dale.ucdavis.edu ()
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 03:35:26 GMT
Subject: KDVS KaTe Special
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@rocky.ucdavis.edu (News Guru)

           KDVS 90.3 FM in Davis/Sacramento will be airing a
    KaTe Bush Special on Saturday May 14th. Time to be announced.
    It will feature rarities, including non-album tracks and variant
    remixes...as well as a hilarious self-parody by KaTe called
    "England, My Leotard"!
           The program will help close out the annual KDVS On-Air
    Fundraiser, a week of great music, prizes and general mayhem.
    We hope that loyal KaTe fans will find it in their hearts to
    part with some small items of memorabilia for an especially
    good cause (the conservative student government here is threat-
    ening to "mainstream" KDVS - so a successful fundraiser is
    essential to signal audience support). In a sense, we are asking
    for interesting items to be shared with other KaTeFans (tapes,
    postcards, posters, videos, singles, autographs...that elusive
    signed red "pointe" ballet shoe would draw a $500 donation,I'm
    sure!).
          Send premiums to:
                  KaTe Special c/o Jerry Drawhorn
                  KDVS - FM
                  University of California
                  Davis   CA   95616    USA
     I wish you all could tune in but obviously you can't. When
     it's done I'll post a "schedule of events" and perhaps something
     can be arranged to share the event.

                        Geri-Atric