Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Red Shoes

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 1994 00:29:00 +0200
Subject: Re: The Red Shoes
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Markku quoted Andy:
>     > It's number 28 in the official uk charts.
> Great! This means the video will be shown on MTV-Europe during the Hit
> List UK show (18.00 CET). The preview clip on First Look a week ago
> looked really interesting.

YUP! And the video itself is wonderful too! It's IMHO the best of the
European-shown videos for The Red Shoes (album) until now. (I haven't
seen Eat The Music or And So Is Love yet.)

Bye,

Uli

--
"Mann, was glaubst'n Du, was das fuer 'ne Rechenleistung is?" - "'n 66'er,
_mindestens_" (2*anon, CeBIT '94, SGI booth, Onyx/PowerChallenge presentation)