Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC in MY town!

From: mas@csa.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich)
Date: 14 Apr 1994 02:19:07 GMT
Subject: TLTCTC in MY town!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9404121445.AA01489@bugs.TQS.COM> steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:

>2.  "The Line, The Cross & The Curve" has been accepted at the Boston
>International
>Women's Film Festival, and will be showing on April 29th at the Brattle
>Theater in Boston at 10:00 PM.

I called the Brattle offices today and discovered that this is,
indeed, true.  Showtime is actually 10:15 pm, and the tentative plan is
that tickets will go on sale around 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon of the
29th.

I have no idea just how crowded it will be, so I plan to get there as
early as possible, and, hopefully, I'll be the guy sitting front row,
center... :-)

>Also, I think I'll correct the author of this - there is no "and" in the
>film title (I was making that mistake awhile before someone corrected me,
>too).
---
		   "IT'S REALLY HAPPENING TO YAH!"