Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC in YOUR town!

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 07:45:48 PDT
Subject: TLTCTC in YOUR town!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Or at least it is if you live in the Bay Area (again!?!) or Boston.
I got this information from America On-Line (Yes, I'm a member and no,
I'm not ashamed of that fact!).

The following is the un-edited message left in the Kate Bush folder there;
where the person writing it got their information, I don't know, so I
don't know how true it is, so someone out there may want to positively
confirm/deny this: