Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Offensive post

From: i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 94 14:21:06 +0200
Subject: Re: Offensive post
To: love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@CompuServe.COM> writes:

><rutgers!acfcluster.nyu.edu!rbm9295@cmcl2.nyu.EDU> writes:
>
>> I have surprised--nay, asTOnished--to see numerous postings about
>> Tori Anus, many even combining comments about her and about Kate
>> in the same paragraph.
>
>Well, welcome to the club, I'd say.

I read the FAQ not long ago, and there I read about the reason why the
news-group was called rec.music.gaffa and not rec.music.kate-bush.
Now, I'm a Love-hound, but I still would like to hear things about
Tori. I don't have time to read another news-digest...

BTW: Thanks to all who sent me help with the BinHex-problem. I'm now
able to wiew some gif-pics with exciting motives: KaTe
The cover of RUTH sends shivers down my spine...

Mikael Jakonen                                  Cool people wear colour-shades
                                       REALLY COOL people wear colour-contacts
i23mikja@gandalf.his.se                                  Live Long and Prosper