Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello, & where`s the KBC?

From: Dstork@deathstar.cris.com (Dr.Distortion)
Date: 9 Apr 1994 16:45:40 -0400
Subject: Hello, & where`s the KBC?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hey... it's great to happen upon this group! I'm a Kate fan from
way back (well, at least 14 years), but my interest tapered
off a bit over the past couple of years. (That's not necessariy
bad, though, 'cause when I was in High School, I had pictures
of her on every wall of my bedroom. A bit TOO much of a fan,
I think :) ). Anyway, here's my question: what's the KBC's
address these days, and how much are they charging for memberships?
I was a member "back in the days", but I let it lapse.
Now I'm considering re-upping. (But as far as clubs I used
to belong to, I'm just hoping the Kiss Army doesn't try to
call me back to active duty. I've gained weight over the years).
  Is Colin Tyler out there? If you are, I'm sorry I let our
correspondence lapse again. I just can't keep my s*** together...
never could :)

Dave Stork * Offensive Audio * New York
custom guitar amps and effects * repairs
dstork@cris.com

---
 ~ OLX 2.1 TD ~ Unable to locate Coffee -- Operator Halted!