Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Desperately Seeking Rocket

From: tam100@aol.com (Tam100)
Date: 9 Apr 1994 11:30:02 -0400
Subject: Desperately Seeking Rocket
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

Rocket,
I knew you'd come here fruher oder spater.
I don't know if you got my messages on the other services,
so I'm posting them here.
I came to get you.
Tried to reach you for days.
Had to return home, out of time.
I'm hoping you didn't find my letters,
and that was the reason.
                                       Reaching Out
                                            Tam

FORWARDED:

Oh Rocket,
It doesn't have to be like this.  This is the only way I knew to reach you.  I
knew you'd come here sooner or later.  Rocket you've got to cross the river.
Meet me at the Western Ford Gateway, Stay away from the Waterloo Bridge.
Please meet me.
                                                               TammyPants

Rocket,
Westlich Furt das Schleusentor   3:00 GMT  I have tickets.
You have to come.  It will be ok.  Bring your things and stay with me.
Bring my bear, lingerie, and journals, trash the rest.
I'll wear my cloudiest suit.
                                                               einsam
                                                           TammyPants
Poor Rocket,
I know how you feel.
I waited in the rain that hid my tears.
Found your pointed hat on your side of the river by the gate.
At least I know you were there.
When you're ready, go to the Mercy Street Station.
Your tickets are in locker # your birthday.
Take care of me, I'll take care of you.
fruher oder spater wir willst sein zusammen
Waterloo Bridge nicht gut
Stay nodal.

                                              Undone
                                          TammyPants

END FORWARD
Fernrakete,
   I can't stay here without you, and you can't stay there without me.
Go to the station, or contact me.
                                                              Tam