Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest #10.92

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 00:27:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #10.92
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>My friend Priya has a copy of the two non-album CDs from _This Woman's Work_
>but is running across a rather maddening problem: she can't figure out the
>last couple of lines from "The Handsome Cabin Boy." Not knowing the end of
>the story is driving us both nuts.

Lord knows, I've been wrong before :-) and I didn't read this anywhere but
I've always made out the last lines to be

For 'tis either you or me's betrayed
The Handsome Cabin Boy

Anyone?

AndreA
---------
Strange party, this.  There's hundreds of people here but I can't see
anyone, nobody's talking and I keep getting handed these little notes.

Andrea Custy                                Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
---------