Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Handsome Cabin Boy" ending?

From: jbevilacqua@hamp.hampshire.edu
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 94 06:44:57 GMT
Subject: "Handsome Cabin Boy" ending?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

My friend Priya has a copy of the two non-album CDs from _This Woman's Work_
but is running across a rather maddening problem: she can't figure out the
last couple of lines from "The Handsome Cabin Boy." Not knowing the end of
the story is driving us both nuts.

Could someone e-mail her the lyrics at "pkapoor@hamp.hampshire.edu"? Neither
of us has time to read rec.music.gaffa very often ...

Thanks much ...

						ANNE
 "When my mom found my diaphragm, I told her it was a bathing cap for my cat."
			      - Liz Winston

Anne Elizabeth Bevilacqua        "student",femme,bottom,theatrejock,poet,graphic
jbevilacqua@hamp.hampshire.edu   artist. My cat and I are both at present neuter