Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ingrid Karklins' new album

From: stevew@hal.com (Steve Williams)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 10:20:49 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Ingrid Karklins' new album
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

FYI to those who care:

Ingrid Karklins' second album on the Green Linnet label,
_Anima Mundi_, has been released.  I just heard most of
the album on the radio, and it sounds great.

As the blurb in the local paper says:  "Baltic beatster
Karklins draws upon Latvian roots and instrumentation in
music that is strikingly original."

If you like Ingrid's music, you might want to check out the
Ecto mailing list -- I suspect her name pops up there every
now and then.  In fact, Ecto readers probably already know
about the new album. (As part of my personal program to
learn to spend less time in my mailbox, I no longer
subscribe to ecto.)

ObKate: Every time I wash my Red Shoes t-shirt, all the other
clothes in the wash come out whiter and brighter.

Steve Williams                      HaL Computer Systems, Inc.
stevew@hal.com                      3006-A Longhorn Blvd, Suite 113
(512)-834-9962 x5185                Austin, Texas 78758  USA