Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: 7 Apr 1994 12:28:01 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9404062348.AA27082@bugs.tqs.com> steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:
>One point I'd like to bring up - during "And So Is Love", we see a
>bird flying around the room, but then the bird dies at the end (this
>seen, apparently, is also shown in the video for ASiL).
>
>My question:  Did the (real) bird really get killed?

Y'know, I was watching this _other_ movie, and there was this guy who was
walking around, and then HIS ARM GOT CHOPPED OFF!  Do you think the
director really chopped of his arm?  Or did the director just happen to
have a one-armed actor around, and they gave him a fake arm so they could
chop it off?

Honestly, I can't belive you're really asking about the bird in ASiL.  In
fact, I would have guessed you were joking about it, in your normal, biting
way, if you hadn't written so much about it.

Jeff
(who is more interested in the significance of the bird than worried if
KaTe had it Murdered For Art)

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka     | "Everything is still with a fear of never coming out |
|Suffering Bad Grammar|  Never following through / Never ever finishing      |