Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Rhodes -advice???

From: kuyper@iplan.co.za (Kuyper Hoffman)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 08:06:47 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Re: Happy Rhodes -advice???
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net> writes:
> Date: Tue, 5 Apr 94 14:12:29 EDT
>
> Have you seen any Happy CDs for sale in stores near you? An answer to your
> question would pretty much depend on what's available to you, though you
> could always mail order directly from Happy herself if you haven't seen

Hi Vickie, I seem to be having trouble getting e-mail thru to you,
please mail me URGENTLY to arrange that I get the South African
pressing of Warpaint to you.  If I don't hear from you soon I'll
have to try and return it as a trade for the new Pink Floyd :-(

Please mail me soonest!

Kuyper
PS sorry to bring this onto the list....
--
|          Kuyper Hoffman               |  This signature contains:        |
|        kuyper@iplan.co.za             |  carbonated water, citric acid,  |