Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori answers Kate Question!

From: Les <WADD@VM1.YorkU.CA>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 94 14:29:17 EST
Subject: Tori answers Kate Question!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Tori just finished a live interview at CFNY here in Toronto.  She was asked a
direct question about vocal similarities between herself and Kate Bush.
I don't have time to transcribe that part of the interview but if no one else
does, I will try later this weekend.  The interview should silence those people
who claim they don't hear any similarities whatsoever between the two artists.
(...not that I'm claiming Tori is a ripoff).....well....actually those people
are certainly free to stick to their guns but Tori certainly recognizes some
similarities!

Les