Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: HOMEGROUND FLASH - 1994 Kate Bush Convention

From: s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com (P D Fitzgerald-Morris)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 00:23:07 GMT
Subject: Re: HOMEGROUND FLASH - 1994 Kate Bush Convention
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9403240558.AA00347@kafka.hal.com> stevew@hal.com (Steve Williams) writes:
>Peter,
>In your message about the firming-up of the dates/place for
>the '94 convention, you never touched on one critical piece
>of information -- will KaTe be there?

Steve, and my friends out there, at this point, just as with all KBC/HG
events that have gone before I cannot say definitely that Kate will be
present. We all hope she will be there. Please don't book an air ticket
on the basis that PDFM said "Kate will be there", because if she can't
come after all, I won't be responsible!

There is a good chance she will be there, but it is not 100% certain.

If this changes, I will let you all know.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH