Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TRS Peeve & Cocteau Twins Review

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 1994 16:11:00 +0100
Subject: Re: TRS Peeve & Cocteau Twins Review
To: Mike.Gallaher@msfc.nasa.gov (Mike Gallaher)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> Suggestion for the archives:  Could someone make a list of all official
> "production" videos (as opposed to TV show lipsyncs that have passed
> for videos on occasion) that Kate has done?  There seem to be more
> than are present on the commercial video releases.  I have a private
> video compilation that has, for example, "Delius" and "Egypt," and
> I think some others, some of which are only partially preserved.  I
> think Egypt was from her TV special, and Delius was excerpted on an
> interview TV show.

A good start would still be the GARDEN02 file in the archives. Yes, there
are all the other TV performances, but it's possible to extract that stuff.
Basically I can recall the following not-officially-sold stuff:

- Delius, Babooshka (2-sided makeup version), both from Dr. Hook (Delius was
    featured in another show later)
- Egypt, and somehow also The Wedding List from the Christmas special 'Kate'
- December Will Be Magic Again (from the Abba Easter special)
- The Efteling videos (6 songs)
- Rubberband Girl (US version - I doubt it will be on the TLTCTC video tape)

Basically it's difficult to draw a line between normal TV shop appearances
and 'production videos'. For example what to do about the whole Christmas
special 'Kate'? Most is in-studio stuff, but aren't most videos?

Bye,

Uli

--
Ossi zum Wessi: Wir sind ein Volk! - Wessi zum Ossi: Wir auch!